Thank you for your interest in helping Positive Legacy to make a difference in the communities we visit and serve!
While most of our volunteer opportunities involve activities surrounding the events themselves, we invite you to become engaged with Positive Legacy in a capacity that best suits your time, energy and passion.
Year Round Opportunities:
- Write articles or short synopses for websites, media and social media sources about your own experiences or the experiences of others at events
- Graphic design work
- Fundraising support to research and identify sponsors and corporate partners
- Video editing and design work
- Serve on one our committees – including Volunteer Coordination, Development, or Marketing
- Collect and organize donations at events
- Assist our team to prepare items for our Charity Auctions
- Staff the Positive Legacy table on site and share the activities and great work we are doing
- Participate in one of Day of Service events
- Act as a Volunteer Captain for “Day Of” events and outings
We welcome other ideas of ways you would like to serve! We seek motivated volunteers with a sincere interest in making a difference, community building, and have a willingness to work hard to achieve those goals.
Contact Us TODAY and let us know how you would like to get involved!