Our mission would not be complete without the help of the wonderful artists who support our efforts!
An extra special Thank you to…
A very special thank you to Matt Butler for conjuring up the most epic Everyone Orchestra performances ever to support Positive Legacy’s efforts. Matt Butler has been a loyal and tireless Positive Legacy ambassador for many years.
LEBO has donated several live paintings for the Positive Legacy Jam Cruise auction for the past several years. He has also painted two murals during days of service at the Rural Retreat Community Center in Saint Ann, Jamaica and at School of Life (SOL) International Foundation – Roatan,Honduras.
Thank you to these talented artists who have joined us
Jam Cruise 13
- Bob Moog Foundation presented Dr. Bob’s SoundSchool to the children of the School of Life in Roatan, Honduras.
- Matt Butler & The Everyone Orchestra’s performance on our day of service in Roatan, Honduras. Special thanks to members of Fruition, California Honeydrops, Elephant Revival, Sister Sparrow & The Dirty Birds, Oteil Burbridge, Paul Hoffman, Ryan Montbleau, Jason Hahn, The Shook Twins, Dan Lebowitz, Farnell Newton, & John Kimmock.
- Positive Legacy Celebration Hosted by Matt Butler & The Everyone Orchestra consisting of Jason Hahn, Mike Clark, Tim Carbone, Steve Kimmock, John Kimmock, Ryan Montbleau, Jennifer Hartswick, Oteil Burbridge, Jeff Chementi, Anders Beck, Mimi Naja, Farnell Newton, Bridget Law, Carly Myers, Lech Weirzynski, Cory Henr, & Jans Ingber.
- Auction item- Serenade by Anders Beck & Paul Hoffman
- Auction item- Trumpet donated by Farnell Newton
Strings & Sol 2014
- Andy Goessling & Tim Carbone of Railroad Earth
Jam Cruise 12
- Bob Moog Foundation presented Dr. Bob’s SoundSchool to the 35 young ladies from Granville Place of Safety that joined us on our day of service.
- Matt Butler & The Everyone Orchestra’s performance on our day of service in Falmouth, Jamaica. Special thanks to The New Mastersounds, ALO, members of March Fourth Marching Band, Steve Kimock, Allie Kral, Anders Beck (Greensky Bluegrass), Paul Hoffman (Greensky Bluegrass), Michael Girardot (The Revivalists), Nikki Glaspie (Dumpstaphunk), Family Man Barrett (The Wailers), Aston Barrett (The Wailers), and Drummie Zeb (The Wailers).
- Positive Legacy Charity Auction – Eddie Roberts & Joe Tatton
- Positive Legacy Celebration Hosted by Matt Butler & The Everyone Orchestra consisting of Bill Evans, Jennifer Hartswick, Victor Wooten, Phil Abair, Chris Chew, Jans Ingber, Anders Beck, Paul Hoffman, Allie Kral, Zach Gill, Kofi Burbridge, Joel Cummins, Dan Lebowitz, Steve Kimock, Mike Dillon, & Carly Myers.
Jam Cruise 11
- Bob Moog Foundation presented Dr. Bob’s SoundSchool to the Grand Turk Primary School, joined by special artist guests Bernie Worrell, Joel Cummins, Amlak Tafari and Rich Vogel
- Community Jam for the West Road Ball Park Restoration Project – Grand Turk – with Hot Buttered Rum, ALO, Tony Hall, George Porter Jr., Jeff Coffin, members of March Fourth Marching Band (five on stilts!), Garrett Sayers and Joey Porter of The Motet
- Positive Legacy Charity Auction – Scott Law and Brock Butler
- Positive Legacy Celebration with Everyone Orchestra – Anders Beck (Greensky Bluegrass), Paul Hoffman (Greensky Bluegrass), Jeff Coffin (DMB), Daniel Lamb (March Fourth Marching Band), Al Schnier (moe.), Adam “Shmeeans” Smirnoff (Lettuce), Reed Mathis (Tea Leaf Green), Andy Hess (SKB), Jans Ingber (The Motet), Jen Hartswick (TAB), Natalie Ceessman, Paul Creighton (The Motet), Zach Gill (ALO, Jack Johnson), Eric Bolivar (Anders Osborne), Jeremy Salkin (Big Gigantic), Jim Loughlin (moe.), Kyle Hollingsworth (SCI), Mike Dillon
Jam Cruise 10
- Conscious Beach Party in Labadee Haiti – Zach Deputy and Toubab Krew
- Bob Moog Foundation presented Dr. Bob’s SoundSchool to the Falmouth All Ages School in Jamaica, joined by special guest Nigel Hall
- Positive Legacy Celebration with Everyone Orchestra – Andy Goessling, Jans Ingber, Ben Thomas, Joel Cummings, Tim Carbone, Greg Loiacono, Eric Yates, Rob Koritz, Chuck Morris, Dave Watts, Jeff Coffin, Col. Bruce Hampton, Will Bernard, Justin Perkins, Luke Quaranta, David Pransky, Ryan Montblaeu, Debrissa McKinney, Bryan Horne, Suzy Q, Lee Oskar and the conductor Matt Butler!
Jam Cruise 9
- Community Celebration in Roatan, Honduras – A very special thank to the Jam Cruise artist who entertained us in Roatan: ALO, Nathan Moore, Brian Elijah Smith, Pimps of Joytime, Pee Wee Ellis, Fred Wesley and Matt Butler
- Beach Clean Up and Community Celebration in Costa Maya, Mexico – Many thanks to David Gans, Matt Butler, Zach Deputy, and members of Greensky Bluegrass (Anders Beck, Mike Devol, Mike Bont, Dave Bruzza) for sharing this day with us
- Positive Legacy Celebration with Everyone Orchestra
Jam Cruise 8
- Grand Cayman REEF Adventure and Benefit with Hot Buttered Rum and Ryan Montbleau
- Discussion Panel featuring George Porter Jr., Luke Quaranta and Skerik
- Positive Legacy Charity Auction with Ryan Montbleau
Jam Cruise 7
- Positive Legacy Celebration with Billy Nershi, Jilian Nershi, Dan Lebowitz & Jackie Greene
Jam Cruise 6
- Live musical performance for the children at Majken Broby Children’s Home with 13 artists, including Matt Butler, Bo Carper, Jeff Miller, Phil Ferlino, Sean Hutchinson, Dan Leboowitz, Dave Watts, Dominic Lalli, Garret Sayers, Jeff Coffin, Jamie Janover, Jans Ingber, Tanya Shylock and Jon Fishman
Mayan Holidaze 2012
- Adam Deitch and Borahm Lee of Break Science
Strings & Sol 2012
- Andy Goessling & John Skehan of Railroad Earth